The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Have to conduct training on digital marketing
- Have to give sales-oriented demo classes
- Conducting Class Exercise and Mock Tests
- Should have sound knowledge with an excellent proven record on the following topics such as SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Google Analytics,
Affiliate marketing, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Website planning, Digital Marketing Strategy, E-Commerce Marketing etc.
- Ensuring Students are able to meet their learning objectives
- Ensure effective learning of the trainees
- Well versed in Delivering trial doubt sessions to students
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons for internet marketing
- Teaching, according to their educational needs, the students assigned to him/her
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students and of any class assigned to him/her.
- Updating yourself with the latest laws post-course.
- Helping learners in the practical execution of the digital concept.
- Work closely with other faculty and industry experts to develop question banks and case studies for use in teaching and assessments.
- Excellent communication, presentation, expressive, interactive and Public convincing skills.
- Should have Charismatic Personality backed with 3 to 8 years of professional experience on the components of Digital Marketing.
- Trainers will also be responsible for providing Seminars if necessary.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ prior industry-related Digital Marketing Trainer experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Professional Training & Coaching
- Full Time