Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- SoftPro9 is seeking a Business Development Manager for our franchise expansion.
- The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, good abstract reasoning skills, and excellent communication skills. Based in Mangalore with one plus year of experience and track record of generating significant revenue consistently.
- Excellent grasp of business and management, understanding of business, exceptional communication, presentation skills, sound strategizing abilities and the ability to initiate and maintain, healthy relations with clients are crucial for this position.
- The ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Identify and build relationships with key clients stakeholders and business partners at a senior level.
- A proven track record in developing profitable new business.
- A self-starter who will offer clients professional inputs and a satisfying experience in their association with the company.
- Identify business opportunities, improve customer satisfaction and drive implementation efforts.
- You will be a keen listener and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be a leader with strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Professional Training & Coaching
- Full Time